Cambering and straightening presses
We have designed the HV series cambering presses with three different power ranges, from 150 to 300 tonnes.
Specifically designed to perform works involving the straightening and bending of profiles, bars and beams.
The horizontal design of the machine permits an easy handling of large beams and profiles.
The latest generation of HV series hydraulic presses now feature a wide range of uses including the possibility of attaching a variety of tools to these machines.
Structure and tables
HV series cambering and straightening presses consist of an electro-welded “C” structure made solely of S355JR steel. They are stabilised and machined at the end of the structural welding process to ensure perfect parallelism and precision. Calculated and designed by finite software. With all of this, we always guarantee our high robustness, precision and quality standards.
These models are equipped with a mechanized pushing main table and a supporting back table, both made of high strength steel, with DIN-650 grooves. Includes, as standard, supporting blocks also made of C45E steel. The main table ensures perfect alignment by means of four cylindrical lateral guides with anti-friction bimetallic caps.
Includes, as standard, two height-adjustable accompanying roller each one at both sides.
Cylinder and hydraulic unit
The cylinder is double-acting with a chrome plunger and maintenance-free anti wear guides. A regulating panel with stroke endings comes as standard which enables us to conveniently regulate the cylinder stroke.
A two-speed motorized hydraulic unit with automatic high speed deactivation. It’s equipped with a cylinder decompression valve. Includes as standard, a lateral pressure regulator that permits the adjustment of the most appropriate pressure for each type of work.
Glycerin gauge with reading in tonnes.
Electric installation and safety
The control panel features a switch enabling the user to select the desired type of work in a manual or semi-automatic position and a switch to select the high speed or the low speed.
Operation is carried out by low voltage electric pedals.
They are supplied with an instructions manual.
It meets and satisfies all the essential health and safety requirements in accordance with the EC standard.
Model HV-150 HV-220 HV-300 Power t 150 220 300 Motor power kw 4 5.5 7.5 Throat depth mm 300 330 405 Working speed mm/s 2 2.2 2 Approaching speed mm/s 9.9 9 9.9 Return speed mm/s 15.4 16.2 14.7 Maximum pressure bar 320 320 320 Piston stroke mm 450 450 450 Supporting table mm 2000×500 2500×600 2500×750 Diameter of guides mm 50 60 60 Main table mm 500×500 600×600 750×750 Max.light between tables mm 700 800 900 Working height mm 900 950 950 Supporting blocks mm 100x100x500 120x120x600 150x150x750 Total front mm 2520 2800 3200 Total lateral mm 2000 2500 2500 Total height mm 1570 1700 1800 Weight kg 6700 11150 13300
- Basic supply rails with a length of 3.000 mm to 12.000 mm with height adjustment.
- Motorised supply rails with a length of 3.000 mm to 12.000 mm.
- Hydraulic elevation and inclination of the supply rails.
- Bending equipment with a length of 415mm.
- PLC SIEMENS model SIMATIC S7 with 7′ touch sreen mod. KTP-700.
- Cooling equipment for the hydraulic unit.
- Geometry adapted to your needs.
- Hydraulic presses
- Workshop presses · S series
- Workshop presses · D series
- Workshop presses · L series
- Workshop presses · F series
- C-frame presses · CM series
- C-frame presses · CD series
- C-frame presses · CF series
- Deep drawing and forming presses · M series
- Deep drawing and forming presses · R series
- Cambering and straightening presses · T series
- Cambering and straightening presses · HV series
- Special manufacturing hydraulic presses
- Bending machines
- Used Machinery