- mod. DM-100 standar
- 1020 mm long folding tools set (optional accessory)
- 415 mm long folding tools set (optional accessory)
- Punching tools set for diameters from 6 mm up to 40 mm with anti-deformation elastic treading (optional accessory)
- Punching tools set for diameters from 6 mm up to 160 mm (optional accessory)
- Mechanical regulation of the cylinder (optional accessory)
We have designed the D-series workshop presses with five different power ranges, from 80 to 300 tonnes.
Specifically designed to perform work involving fretwork, deep-drawing, punching, bending, straightening, etc.
The latest generation D series hydraulic presses now feature a wide range of uses including the incorporation of equipment for bending and punching and the possibility of installing moulds and dies.
D-series hydraulic presses consist of an electro welded structure made solely of S355JR steel. They are machined at the end of the structural welding process to ensure perfect parallelism and precision. Calculated and designed by finite software. With all this, we always guarantee our high precision and quality standards.
These models feature a mobile table which enables the equipment to be positioned at different heights. The equipment is secured by means of two center pins located in the center of the table, it incorporates four screws on each side to get a more solid fixation in case you want to install tools. The raising and lowering system operates by chains driven by means of a hoist equipped with gear reducer, it incorporates lateral wheels for guiding. The gear system is located in the rear outer part in order to leave the entire inner part of the table free.
It includes two flat blocks.
Two models are available:
- DM models: The table is raised using a manually operated gear system.
- DV models: The table is raised using a motor and a gear system.
Cylinder and hydraulic unit
The cylinder is double acting with a chrome plunger and maintenance-free anti wear guides, it’s fitted with a removable and interchangeable hold-down plate to avoid the deterioration of the plunger and machined at the end to adapt tools. Anti-turning of the cylinder with a squared front and stroke endings come as standard which enable us to conveniently regulate the cylinder stroke.
A two-speed motorized hydraulic unit with automatic high speed deactivation. It’s equipped with a cylinder decompression valve.
They are supplied with a glycerin gauge with reading in tonnes,
Electric installation and safety
The control panel features a switch enabling the user to select the desired type of work in a manual or semi-automatic position and a switch to select either the fast speed or slow speed.
Operation is carried out by low voltage electric pedals.
They are supplied with an instruction manual.
It meets and satisfies all the essential health and safety requirements in accordance with the CE standard.
Model DM-80 DM-100 DM-150 DV-220 DV-300 Power t 80 100 150 220 300 Motor power kw 4 4 4 5.5 7.5 Bed motor power kw – – – 0.75 0.75 Working speed mm/s 3.8 3.1 2 2.2 2 Approach speed mm/s 9.8 9.2 9.9 9 9.9 Return speed mm/s 14.2 14.4 15.4 16.2 14.7 Maximum pressure bar 320 320 320 320 320 Piston stroke mm 250 250 250 300 300 Frontal light mm 1050 1050 1050 1500 1500 Lateral light mm 280 290 340 390 450 Max. vertical light mm 910 920 920 1020 1030 Bed light mm 325 345 405 475 535 Total front mm 1530 1600 1670 2140 2180 Total lateral mm 980 980 1180 1500 1500 Total height mm 2395 2465 2705 3165 3300 Weight kg 920 1170 1875 3360 3890
- Front pressure regulator.
- Motorized elevation bench equipped with braking motor and reducer (only DM model)
- Punching tools set for diameters from 6 mm up to 40 mm with anti-deformation elastic hold-down.
- Punching tools set for diameters from 6 mm up to 100 mm with anti-deformation elastic hold-down
- Punching tools set for diameters from 6 mm up to 160 mm.
- 415 mm long folding tools set. Promecam clamping system.
- 1020 mm long folding tools set, it includes 2 lateral guides to ensure the folding parallelism. Promecam clamping system.
- Machined lower table with DIN-650 grooves.
- Machined upper table with 2 or 4 guides and DIN-650 grooves.
- Mechanical regulation of the cylinder (only available of 80 and 100 tons).
- Operation by two hands push button with level IV security module.