- LM-100. Standard
- Folding equipment 1020 mm in length (optional accessory)
- Folding equipment 415 mm in length (optional accessory)
- Punching equipment for diameters from 6 mm to 40 mm with anti-deformation elastic treader (optional accessory)
- Punching equipment for diameters from 6 mm to 160 mm (optional accessory)
- Mechanical adjustment of the cylinder (optional accessory)
We have designed the L-series workshop presses with four different power ranges, from 80 to 300 tonnes.
Specifically designed to perform work involving fretwork, deep-drawing, punching, bending, straightening, etc.
The latest generation L series hydraulic presses now feature a wide range of uses including the incorporation of equipment for bending and punching and the possibility of installing moulds and dies.
Structure and tables
L-series hydraulic presses consist of an electro welded structure made solely of S355JR steel. They are machined at the end of the structural welding process to ensure perfect parallelism and precision. Calculated and designed by finite software. With all this, we always guarantee our high precision and quality standards.
These models feature a mobile table which enables the equipment to be positioned at different heights. The equipment is secured by means of two center pins located in the center of the table, it incorporates four screws on each side to get a more solid fixation in case you want to install tools. The raising and lowering system operates by chains driven by means of a hoist equipped with a gear reducer, it incorporates lateral wheels for guiding. The gear system is located in the rear outer part in order to leave the entire inner part of the table free.
It includes two flat blocks
Two different models are available:
- LM models: The table is raised by means of a ma-nually operated by a gear reducer and the heads-tock is moved by means of wheels on mechanized rails..
- LV models: The table is raised by means of a mo-tor and gear reducer. The headstock is moved by means of a steering wheel and a rack transmission system.
Cylinder and hydraulic unit
This model is equipped with a movable head and a manual locking system.
The cylinder is double acting with a chrome plunger and maintenance-free anti wear guides, it’s fitted with a removable and interchangeable hold-down plate to avoid the deterioration of the plunger and machined at the end to adapt tools. Anti-turning of the cylinder with a squared front and stroke endings come as standard which enable us to conveniently regulate the cylinder stroke.
A two-speed motorized hydraulic unit with automatic high speed deactivation. It’s equipped with a cylinder decompression valve.
They are supplied with a glycerin gauge with reading in tonnes,
Electric installation and safety
The control panel features a switch enabling the user to select the desired type of work in a manual or semi-automatic position and a switch to select either the fast speed or slow speed.
Operation is carried out by low voltage electric pedals.
They are supplied with an instruction manual.
It meets and satisfies all the essential health and safety requirements in accordance with the CE standard.
Model LM-100 LM-150 LV-220 LV-300 Power t 100 150 220 300 Motor power kw 4 4 5.5 7.5 Bed motor power kw – – 0.75 0.75 Working speed mm/s 3.1 2 2.2 2 Approaching speed mm/s 9.2 9.9 9 9.9 Return speed mm/s 14.4 15.4 16.2 14.7 Maximum pressure bar 320 320 320 320 Piston stroke mm 250 250 300 300 Headstock displacement mm 1050 1000 950 900 Frontal light mm 1500 1500 1500 1500 Lateral light mm 280 340 400 450 Max. vertical light mm 920 920 1020 1020 Bed light mm 345 405 485 535 Total front mm 2050 2120 2140 2180 Total lateral mm 1180 1180 1500 1500 Total height mm 2660 2805 3185 3330 Weight kg 1880 2450 3360 3890
- Front pressure regulator.
- Motorized elevation bench equipped with braking motor and reducer (only LM models)
- Punching tools set for diameters from 6 mm up to 40 mm with anti-deformation elastic hold-down.
- Punching tools set for diameters from 6 mm up to 100 mm with anti-deformation elastic hold-down
- Punching tools set for diameters from 6 mm up to 160 mm.
- 415 mm long folding tools set. Promecam clamping system.
- 1020 mm long folding tools set, it includes 2 lateral guides to ensure the folding parallelism. Promecam clamping system.
- Machined lower table with DIN-650 grooves.
- Machined upper table with 2 or 4 guides and DIN-650 grooves.
- Mechanical regulation of the cylinder (only available of 80 and 100 tons).
- Operation by two hands push button with level IV security module.